We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible. We will then respond in line with the timeframes set out below (if you feel we have not sought to address your complaints within eight weeks, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Property Ombudsman to consider without our final viewpoint on the matter).
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by the office manager who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to take place by a senior member of staff.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
- If you are still not satisfied after the last stage of the in-house complaint procedure (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made) you can request an independent review from The Property Ombudsman without charge.
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street
01722 333 306
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.
A Few Testimonials
“It is rare in this day and age that I find it necessary to write a letter such as this. You went beyond the levels of service expected, allowing us to achieve a speedy sale at the higher end of our expectations.”
"It never occurred to me that I might stumble upon an agent who’s opinion I valued so much. Finding Huw and Caddingtons has been an enormous help."
"Caddingtons are a really outstanding and unique estate agency who give personal, intelligent and superior service taking pride in this. Thanks to Huw and the Caddingtons team."
“I have worked with Caddingtons for a while now and they have always managed to strike a balance between being highly informative and coming up with creative resolutions to briefs, whilst never being too pushy or ‘salesy’ a surprisingly rare skill in this industry”
“Huw and his team are a pleasure to work with. They are trust-worthy, hardworking, and always put in that extra effort to complete a sale. At our award-winning Rye Apartments, they provided excellent land sourcing support in addition to securing flat sales in excess of expectations on the finished product.”
"I discovered Caddingtons while researching other property and found their approach such a breath of fresh air that I asked them to sell our development. They were always extremely professional and consistently ensured I was fully informed about what was going on"