** Photos indicative of show flat**
This exceptional 3-bedroom penthouse occupies the top two floors (first and second) of a building comprising of only four apartments, each coming with their own private outside space and is designed by the RIBA award winning practice, Tikari Works.
Situated opposite one of London's most popular parks, The Rye Apartments represent state-of-the-art urban living. Built to the highest standards of design and energy efficiency the apartments seek to create a new benchmark for quality and atmosphere.
A NEW COMMUNITY
Split over two blocks, 10 apartments create a new community on the edge of the open green spaces of Peckham Rye Park and the urban centres of East Dulwich and Peckham. Apartments range from 1-bedroom garden flats, 2-bedroom park facing flats and 3-bedroom split level penthouses.
Environmentally friendly materials and low impact construction methods have been employed to create homes that reduce carbon in their making and lifecycle as well as creating welcoming natural spaces in which to live.
Specialist suppliers have collaborated with the developers own in-house team of craftsmen and architects to create a unique and authentic building which borrows from the past to create a building which is not only exciting today but will remain relevant in the years ahead.
Peckham Rye Park sits in the centre of several thriving urban neighbourhoods and provides an oasis of green and outdoor amenity. The Rye Apartments are fortunate to benefit from this well-loved park and wealth of outdoor space at its doorstep.
SOUTH LONDON'S NEW CULTURAL HEART
Situated on the cusp of East Dulwich, Nunhead and Peckham, The Rye Apartments take advantage of the best these distinct local neighbourhoods have to offer. Each of these communities is rich with amenities, much loved local cafes, pubs, and a thriving restaurant and art scene - all within a few minutes' walk.
A brief 10-minute walk brings you to the Peckham Rye Station where mainline trains depart towards Victoria Station (15 min), London Bridge Station (13 min), and Overground trains towards Shoreditch (20 min) and Clapham Common (17 min).
The Rye Apartments are finished with a rich pallet of natural materials which complement the warmth of an exposed timber structure.
- Exposed Spruce timber structure throughout.
- Whitewashed timber floors with natural matte lacquer in the living and sleeping spaces.
- Terracotta tiles in the hallways and bathrooms.
- Terrazzo tiles in the living spaces (*Penthouses only).
- Bespoke timber kitchens with resin worktops and integrated appliances.
- Custom timber ceilings in the hallways and bathrooms.
- Laufen & Duravit sanitaryware with brushed stainless-steel taps and showers.
- Handmade, Danish shingle cladding designed to last a generation.
HIGH PERFORMANCE BUILDING SYSTEMS
The development combines soulful design with high performance components to ensure the building provides the maximum environmental comfort, whilst using the least possible energy.
- High performance Danish windows by Ideal Combi provide superior thermal and acoustic performance.
- Bespoke structural glazing provided by Cantifix, a market leader in the field for the last 25 years.
- Whole house ventilation with a heat recovery system to recycle lost heat and improve energy performance.
- Super insulated and airtight construction.
- Programmable zoned underfloor heating to all rooms.
- BT High Speed Fibre Broadband enabled outlets.
- Video intercom with key fob communal door entry.
- Passenger lift provided by Stannah (Park block only).
- Secure and weatherproof bicycle parking.
- 10-year structural warranty provided by Build-Zone.
SOLID TIMBER CONSTRUCTION
The primary structure of the building is made from solid timber panels sourced from a renewable source in the Austrian Alps. Solid timber construction is one of the most sustainable forms of building and is being increasingly used in the UK on large residential projects.
Solid timber buildings not only sequester carbon, enabling the buildings to have a greatly reduced carbon footprint, but they are good for the planet and create natural and healthy living spaces.
Caddingtons and their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these adverts. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, computer generated images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Copyright 2022 Caddingtons | Website designed by The Smarter Web Company